Agent Partner Programs
We love to work with real estate agents, and help them support the needs of their clients. Cash offers, the Buy for You program, and short term lending options are all ways we can do that.
The programs we offer are great at supporting the best interests of your clients, while ensuring you can keep working with them. Even if they’re struggling to get approved for their new home, or sell their old one, we have options that can help.
How Does It Work?
We can help you be a hero to your clients, so they can get the house they really want. With a smooth process and the potential to help them net more money, we’re here to work with you and your clients for a win-win situation.
In the process, your clients get the home they’ve fallen in love with, get their old one sold for a fair price, and you get two commissions!
How We Help Your Clients' Dreams Come True
Short Term Lending
Fast Cash Offers
The Buy for You Program
Our Process is Simple
- Help your client by working with them to find the right home, and make an offer in cash.
- Your client assigns their accepted offer to us.
- We buy the house, and your client can get moved in.
- Once they move from their current home, you list and sell it for them.
- Your client can then finalize their home purchase from us.
Your Clients Benefit From the Buy for You Program
- Cash offers have a better chance of acceptance.
- There’s a chance to negotiate a lower purchase price.
- Your client can move on their timeline.
- There’s no additional monthly payments.
- Sell their previous home when it’s vacant, potentially for a higher price.
- Clients may net more money, but it’s not a guarantee.
Your Clients Can Get Short Term Lending Benefits
- Fix up their house and sell with YOU.
- Get a down payment for their new house.
- Get move-in funds for senior or assisted living.
- There’s no usage restrictions.
- No appraisal is needed.
- Usually funded within 7 days.
- No lender fees (title search and docs only).
- No monthly payment (repaid when the house sells).
- Low, 12% rate.